Learn to read, write and spell.
FREE Adult English Literacy and Numeracy Classes
taught by qualified teachers.
Is this you?
- Do you have trouble reading and writing?
- Do you pretend that you can read and write?
- Do you make excuses such as “I’ve left my glasses at home” when you have to read something?
- Do you have to ask people how to get to places because you can’t read a map or street names?
- Do you have to get help to fill out forms?
- Does your family know that you can’t read or write?
- Do you find excuses when your kids ask for help with their homework?
- Can you read school notices?
- Can you write notes for your children to take to school?
If this IS you, or someone you know, we can help you. Give us a call, don’t be afraid, don’t put it off for another day.
All our classes are FREE.
The centre is open 5 days a week,
and includes evening classes from 5:30 – 7:30.
We teach classes for:
- English speakers who have trouble reading, writing and spelling
- people who have English as a second language
- asylum seekers
Our goal is to help people achieve a level of English to enable them to function comfortably and communicate well in the Australian community.